[University of Colorado Boulder] Assistant Professor of Korean Literature and Culture
The Department of Asian Languages and Civilizations at the University of Colorado Boulder invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Korean Literature and Culture to begin August 2024. Candidates must have a PhD in Korean literature or a related field. ABD candidates will be considered. However, if the PhD degree is not conferred by August 19, 2024, the candidate will be appointed initially as an Instructor. Job duties include teaching courses to undergraduate students in Korean literature and culture, as well as service to the university.
Applicants must apply online at https://jobs.colorado.edu/jobs/JobDetail/?jobId=51527. Please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter: Succinct letter of application highlighting qualifications.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Please include a statement on how your teaching, research and/or service demonstrates a commitment to diversity and inclusion; examples might include scholarly work, efforts to improve access to higher education for underrepresented individuals or groups, or other contributions to diverse communities.
- Syllabus: One sample course syllabus for a university-level course taught.
- Writing Sample: One sample publication or example of scholarly work.
Applications will be accepted until November 1, 2023.