[The Korea Society] Part-Time Korean Language Instructor (Online)
The Korea Society invites applications for part-time instructors for our online Korean Language Program (KLP) for the upcoming year starting on January 9th, 2023. The KLP offers a Winter, Spring, and Fall 10-week term and an 8-week Summer term. Appointments are offered on a per-term basis.
The KLP at The Korea Society is currently an online program offering eight levels of study ranging from Beginning Korean I to Advanced Reading and Discussion. We are looking for enthusiastic Korean language instructors to join our growing program. Our students are generally working professionals or college-level students. We offer a non-credited and non-intensive program. Classes meet once per week.
We are also seeking instructors who are open to innovation. In addition to our regular courses, we are aiming to initiate topic-based programs such as Business Korean, Korean for medical professionals, and more.
- Looking primarily for applicants who can work in the evenings and/or Saturdays across a variety of time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in relevant fields preferred.
- Eligible to work in the US
- Native or near-native fluency in Korean and English
- A minimum of one-year Korean language teaching experience at any level
- Experience teaching online language classes
- Experience using online learning management systems such as google classroom
- Out-of-state applicants welcome to apply
Hourly adjunct rate is $90 per teaching hour.
Send your resume or CV and cover letter to email@example.com by December 10, 2022.