[Hills Learning] Part-Time Korean Language Instructor (Online)
Hills Learning, a professional language school with a reputation for quality education in Asian languages, is looking to recruit part-time teachers for their core languages: Korean.
Our main center is located next to Grand Central in New York City. However, this job we are recruiting for is planned to teach online only. We are looking for part-time language teachers with a passion for sharing their cultures, and an aptitude for teaching their native languages. Our mission is to "inspire the confidence to communicate in a foreign language, stimulate motivation to achieve each individual's goals, and encourage a lifetime of language learning."
- work with director to develop creative and effective lessons plans
- weekly updates on classes and progress
- preparation of own materials, lesson plans and homework while coordinating with school on curriculum and assessment requirements
- hour commitments vary per job, however, our busiest hours are either weekday evenings / weekends
- teaching experience recommended, or relevant experience
-online teaching experience preferred, but will train right candidate
-we are looking for someone who can teach on Wednesday evenings, and possibly other nights and / or weekends
-right to work in the US
-fluency in Korean
-at least a bachelor's degree (can be from any institution globally)
-ideally teaching experience, but, will assess the right candidate
-ideally online teaching experience, but, will train the right candidate
-need to live in the general NYC commuting area (CT, NJ ok), or, anywhere in New York State
Email a resume or CV to email@example.com to start the application process.